Area Information for Dumfries, VA
- Stations: Quantico Virginia Rail Express & Amtrak – approx. 5 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is an international airport 3 miles south of downtown Washington, D.C., in Arlington County, Virginia, United States.
- A unique form of commuting found in the Washington, DC area sometimes referred to as "Instant Carpooling" or "Casual Carpooling". It's unique because people commuting into the city stop to pickup other passengers even though they are total strangers."
- Location: Rt. 234 (Dumfries Road) is located off Exit 152 and east of I-95 and just prior to Route 1 across from McDonald's.
- VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C., along the I-66 and I-95 corridors.
- Woodbridge Virginia Rail Express – approx. 5 mile
- Quantico Virginia Rail Express & Amtrak – approx. 5 miles
- Metrorail serves 91 stations and has 117 miles of track. Metrobus serves the nation's capital 24 hours a day, seven days a week with 1,500 buses.
- Franconia-Springfield Metro – approx. 21 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport is an international airport in Loudoun and Fairfax counties in Virginia, United States, 26 miles west of downtown Washington, D.C.
Potomac Mills Outlet Mall
- Virginia's largest outlet mall that features more than 200 stores with such anchor headliners as SAKS 5th Avenue OFF 5TH, Nordstrom RACK, and Bloomingdales' Outlet, Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge VA offers a wide variety of shopping.
Stonebridge Potomac Town Center
- A Town Center that offers it all, great shopping, dining, health club, bars and so much more. Park your car and enjoy this great place for a stroll, enjoy a meal in one of their great restaurants or simply meet friends at happy hour at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center.